Government Serchhip College envisions a life-long quality education that empowers the underprivileged students through a holistic and liberative process. It seeks to be an agent of transformation and development at various levels of social and public life. It strives to empower students to respond intellectually to the rising concerns and conflicts of the present day. Our thrust is to create a culture of academic excellence in a loving and peaceful environment.
Our Mission and Objective
- To inculcate easy access of higher education to a community of less privileged youths in the area nearby who cannot afford to go elsewhere for further studies.
- To promote a college community/society/nation where intellectual, spiritual, moral and genuine values are promoted.
- To create a climate for human and academic excellence with an openness to learning and development of professional skills and credentials.
- To contribute to the transformation of society through an open spirit and cultivate social consciousness among the students.
- To promote programmes and movements that foster inter-connectedness and a sense of unity.