A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Govt.Serchhip College and New Serchhip North Village Council on the 9th.August, 2021 at Principal’s Office Chamber.The duration of the MoU will remain for five years from the date of signing MoU.
Work Together On:
Role of Govt. Serchhip College
1. Work with the Village Council on the task of developing education witihin the New Serchhip North Area Village Council and take action as necessary.
2. Working conjointly, the Village Council and Govt. Serchhip College will maintain the cleanliness of the community of New Serchhip North Village Council Area.
3. Cooperate and work with the Village Council in conserving trees and animals within New Serchhip North Village Council Area.
Role of The Village Council
1. For better improvement, if needed, the Village Council will invite the Professors of the college to give awareness and sensitization programme in the field of education in the area of New Serchhip North Village Council.
2. Work together with the College and take action, so that New Serchhip North Village Council area (including College Campus) is free from drug dealers and addicts.
3. Cooperate and work with the College on the development of the College campus.
Our respected Principal, Mr.PC Lalremsiama , on behalf of the college and Mr.C Lalrotluanga, President, New Serchhip North Village Council and Mr Ramtharmawia,Secretary,New Serchhip North Village Council signed the MoU.The MoU signing ceremony was joined by Dr.C Vanlalnghaka, Asst.Professor, Mr.C Lalramliana, Asst.Professor and Mrs.Jennie Lalthanpari Poonte, Asst.Professor, GSC.