Goal: To encourage, appreciate and recognize the dignity of women and their role in the teaching community.
Target: Female staffs of the institution.
- Interactive session with the female staffs with special reference to the role of women teachers.
- Interactive session with one invited resource person from amongst the female staffs of the College.
Goal: To facilitate the promotion of gender equity within the institution
Target: All students of the institution and all interested persons within the college fraternity
- Discussion about the importance and significance of Gender Equity.
- Disseminate awareness among the teachers and students about the purpose and implications of gender equity
Goal: To nurture diversity and gender sensitive communication for female students and female employees within the institution.
Target: All students and staff
Discussion programme on how:
- To recognize the impact of our chosen mode of verbal communication on others.
- To reinforce the fact that men and women should be treated equally which is primordial to create awareness as it reflects our vhosen mode of communication.
- To create better understanding about the power of images and words,
- Understanding the ways of communication and language that impact gender inequality.
Goal: To plan an integrated approach to recognize the social and cultural constructions of gender that shapes the experiences of women in the society.
Target: All students and staffs
- Awareness on the importance of assessing the implications for women, men and people with diverse gender identities —including legislation, policies or programmes in all areas and at all levels
- Creating awareness on the importance of giving due consideration to the perspectives of men and people with diverse gender identities.